Labconco Coated Steel Blower, Glacier White.
Labconco Coated Steel Blowers have been specifically designed to meet the demanding day-to-day ventilation requirements for a wide range of hood choices. Durable and easy to maintain, Coated Steel Blowers are the recommended accessory for fume hoods used for low to moderately corrosive applications.
These models feature:
• Flow-through vent holes and louvers allow for air circulation that cools the motor, thus prolonging motor life
• Phenolic coating on impeller and housing is corrosion resistant
• Powder-coated base and weather cover provide long life in extreme weather
• Belt-driven with adjustable sheave saves energy and allows you to fine tune air volumes
• Removable weather cover allows easy access for lubrication and sheave alignment to enhance performance and provide longer life
• Self-adjusting gravity belt tightener ensures consistent performance because belt is held taut by weight of motor. Motor mount keeps the motor in place should the belt ever fail
• Forward curved impellers are balanced to ensure quiet operation and optimum air delivery.
• Factory lubricated pillow block bearings reduce maintenance and increase life
• Blowers have low RPM for quiet operation
• Sound levels generally range between 64 and 88 decibels depending on blower size
• Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to eight outlet positions for installation flexibility. Adjustable discharge direction accommodates auxiliary-air requirements or unusual blower locations
• 115V, single phase, 60 HZ, 8.4 amps
• Traditional belt driven motor
7068000 10″ inlet, 1/6 HP, CFM less than 1000 $2570.00
7088200 10″ inlet, 1/4 HP, CFM less than 1000 $2940.00
7069000 12″ inlet, 1/2 HP, CFM between 1000 and 2000 $3250.00
7069200 12″ inlet, 3/4 HP, CFM between 1000 and 2000 $3570.00
Other sizes available via special order, please inquire about pricing and lead time