Labconco Fiberglass Blower, Glacier White.
Labconco Fiberglass Blowers are ideal for fume hood exhaust systems in moderate to highly corrosive conditions. The molded fiberglass reinforced polyester housing provides superior corrosion resistance. Fiberglass Blowers are not recommended for use with Perchloric Acid.
These models feature:
• Housings are made from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester for durability and long life.
• Flow-through vent holes and louvers allow for air circulation that cools the motor, thus prolonging motor life.
• Impellers are made of injection-molded polypropylene to resist corrosive atmospheres.
• Powder-coated base and weather cover provide long life in extreme weather.
• Inlet and discharge diameters are sized to receive rigid PVC ducting material directly for easy installation. Blowers are available with 10″, 12″ and 16″ inlet/outlet connections.
• Sheaves are adjustable to allow for air volume adjustment.
• Blowers have low RPM for quiet operation.
• Sound levels for Fiberglass Blowers with 10″ and 12″ diameter inlets generally range between 64 and 88 decibels, depending on blower size. Intelli-Sense models range from 50 to 70 decibels.
• Impeller is bonded directly to shaft to reduce maintenance and increase life.
• Self-adjusting gravity belt tightener ensures consistent performance because belt is held taut by weight of motor. Motor mount keeps the motor in place should the belt ever fail.
• Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to three outlet positions for installation flexibility
• 115V, single phase, 60 HZ, 8.4 amps
• Traditional belt driven motor
7180400 10″ inlet, 1/3 HP, CFM less than 1000 $4295.00
7180600 10″ inlet, 1/2 HP, CFM less than 1000 $4405.00
7181200 12″ inlet, 1/2 HP, CFM between 1000 and 2000 $6145.00
Other sizes available via special order, please inquire about pricing and lead time